Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
I would go so far as to say it's probable. TDO came to godhood during the lifetime of the current world, so he wasn't there at the creation and anything he's been told about what happened back then must necessarily have come via the other evil gods (when he was still speaking to them, at any rate), who might well have had their own reasons to hide or change the truth. They didn't even tell him about the Snarl until he'd already discovered it for himself.
The part that puzzles me in Redcloak's Crayon recap of TDO, is that the knowledge about the goblins being created as XP Fodder is supposed to just come to him infused when he becomes a God. Yet more basic things like the existence of the Snarl or the fact that there have been a bajillion worlds before this one, do not.

So, reading that scene again, I think the information that the Goblins were created as XP Fodder was either told to TDO by another God (maybe it's is true and was a split up from a Good god, or maybe was a lie fabricated by an Evil god to rile him up against the good Gods), or was just fabricated by TDO as propaganda for his followers.