View Single Post

Thread: [IC] The Mysterious Case of New Ceres

1. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] The Mysterious Case of New Ceres

"I'll be fine. I can continue with the mission - it should not handicap me too much," Colata insists, though at the notion of climbing up the mountain before them, she hesitates. "...I will see what I can do here," she decides, while Lavendi looks on with a frown.
    "I don't think any of us should go anywhere alone at the moment. That being said... let me see here, just give me a moment," she says. She rummages around near her pilot's chair and eventually finds a small satchel, taking out a few items and focusing. In a matter of moments, the quartz crystal that she was holding in her left hand takes on a blue glow, and a serpentine light shimmers out from it, taking the form of a large, ethereal snake. Lavendi smiles for a moment and whispers a quiet 'hello, darling,' to the creature before looking to Colata.

"Oh- I forget, you haven't met, have you?"
    she asks the android. "This is Meda... my companion of sorts. He is a Protean of the chaotic planes, touched by the feywilds... his presence usually interferes with starship instruments, so I don't have him around often, but... well, we don't have to worry much about the ship right now and he is a capable protector," she says. "I'll leave him stay with you. All right?" she says.
    Colata smiles at the slightly bio-luminescent beast, offering a nod. "...that is appreciated, Lavendi, thank you," she says, and looks back to Kane. "I'll be fine. See if you can figure out where we are, and where the others might be."

"Coming up with you, Kane," Lavendi says, tucking away her summoning tools and climbing out the back of the ship with the Samsaran.

Spoiler: Meda
    Show

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Gonna need a climb check from you! DC isn't super high, it's not raining and the larger rocks are pretty stable, but some have been loosened by the crash.
    Also DC 10 Planes check to recognize an eidolon.

Lavendi Climb - (1d20-1)[15]

Fun fact, I wrote that entire post before looking at Lavendi's climb modifier. Wish her luck!

EDIT: Oh, she's fine
    Last edited by hannahbbug3; 2019-06-20 at 12:22 AM.
    S C R E A M I N G is always a free action.

If you don't have a group that supports you - if you instead have a group that judges you - find a different group, trust me. It's not worth your life to waste it on a bunch of hyenas who serve no value to you aside from keeping you down. Everyone deserves to have a say at the table regardless of how they do it.

-Guy, "How to be a Great Game Master"