1. - Top - End - #92
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Total War: Monstrum IC

Kasdeveris

PCs

Spoiler: Ophois
    Show
    I don't doubt you do. It'll require skillful negotiations but we may be able to get Darmajak into making concessions, and have the workers happy that they reached the desired outcome, the ringleaders' other goals notwithstanding. On the side I can pull some leverage with the police to get whatever it is you want and leave them out of the picture for the strike, if you don't have any objections, of course.

Spoiler: Solis Aeterni
    Show
    Make your path known and I'll strive to not stand in it. The media of course, if we control it then getting the post of mayor should be beyond easy, and once there the police will be our willing servants. The thinking engine does seem to have the upper hand there but getting control over the papers should place us ahead for now, radios are not common, after all.

Spoiler: Velibor
    Show
    A vote and a beneficial act each, that I split my part of the deal into two different goals hardly seems a matter worth debating. Still, we can speak of the position when elections come around. I'll hold on to that favor, as you can to mine, since for now my mortal competition causes no troubles, but should a suitable nail appear no doubt I'll ask you to hammer.

Spoiler: lovelace foundation/The Thinking Engine
    Show
    Once again Mayoral candidate Michael milos makes his way around the lobby of the Lovelace foundation's building, asking the receptionist, with an easygoing smile, if he can meet the board.

NPCs

Spoiler: Baalation
    Show
    "I imagined you would, good luck then on recovering your rightful seat but be careful, your opponent chose politics, he didn't have to, I imagine I need not remind you what happens when you fly too high on waxen wings."

Spoiler: The mirror queen
    Show
    Milos takes the new appearance in stride, such effects being mild at best in the supernatural community "Excuse me then for assuming wrongly, would you have my help as an apology? while I may not directly attack your enemy I can impair its allies if you know of any, keep your fight a duel, there is no combat more glorious than one."
    Last edited by neriractor; 2019-06-23 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.