You'd think with me spending 40 hours 100% clearing Bloodstained I wouldn't of had time to make a video. That's just a sign of my power.

Zodi Plays: Kirby's Dream Land 3 [8] Mochi, Mates, and Model

Video Length: 34:05

In this exciting episode, we round out the finish for Cloudy Park. You'll notice that in terms of difficulty these levels are barely anything compared to some of the last few. Aah, eclectic difficult. My faaavorite. This one has a fun couple of puzzles to deal with though. The first stage we do is the standard "get the right animal companion or such so you can make your way to the pick up that you've gotta bring to the end", though in this case there's no maze involved, just a rather tedious mini boss fight with Jumpershoot, the parasol mini boss. After that we've got the per-requisite "bring an animal companion to their friend" stage, which involves Rick and a whole hell of a lot of really precise, careful jumps. This one is extremely tricky and I'm not actually sure how we'll go about getting it. And finally, we have another puzzle piece who wants us to carve out hisi shape into some blocks. This one is really cute and I like it a lot.

After all that fun, it's time for the boss, Ado/Adeline, an adorable little painter girl! If you've played or watched my LP of Kirby's Dream Land 2, you'll recognize all the old friends she creates to fight you. This is honestly probably one of my favorite bosses because of how hectic and crazy it is, but it's actually balanced fairly well with only the final part of it being boss level in any real regard. And of course, if Ado runs into you, you're gonna take damage so be careful!

But yeah, that'll be it for today. Hope you all enjoyed, we'll see you all next time.