View Single Post

Thread: Total War: Monstrum IC

1. - Top - End - #99
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: Monstrum IC

Eltest Kha

"But if you decide shortly that the new Pontifex is unworthy, and it is time for yet another election? I f̶̵͝e̛͝͏á̕r͢͠͡ where this may lead us."

Velibor
    Spoiler
    Show
    Apologies, shade, but I know little of the mist; that is why I am concerned about it.

To The Archivist
    Spoiler
    Show
    These are all things that the Prince would agree to. Someone to turn to when help is needed is a useful resource.

And you may do what you like in the port, but please, let us know first. I'll remind you that the Port Authority remains independent for now, so do mind them. We will inform you when this matter changes.

To the Joy Spiders
    Spoiler
    Show
    Were one to look off of the cliffs, they may have noticed that the diver that went down under the waves and never came back up. If they were to look closer, they might notice the faint green glow that briefly reached the surface of the water, before fading away under the deeps.

"Apologies, Princess, for taking so long to respond to the invitation. You know as well as I the urgent distractions that arise as a Prince or Princess of this city.

I would like to come to an arrangement regarding your silks and vestments, and the men and women who follow me. The humans respect wealth and "taste" and "fashion," and I suspect there would be status to be wrought from wearing the silks you ply. The value of the protective qualities should be more obvious.

We can trade in wealth if that is your desire, but if there is anything else you with to trade in, please let us know."
    Last edited by Copper8642; 2019-06-26 at 11:13 AM.
    My last breath... ...is also my mintiest...

Avatar credit goes to a strictly platonic friend.

Former Avatar credit goes to Howl.
    Spoiler
    Show