A New World

"Perhaps some of my predecessors would have adored tragic beauty, but I prefer to ever remain the optimist."
Beauty explains, a slight frown of distaste on her face for what Connor was considering and what she would likely be forced to accept no matter what. She casts a glance down at the prisoner she's just slain and lets out a sigh before she moves to leave the chamber in order to head back upstairs. "Do as you would, Connor. I will be powerless to stop you. As for your queries, Angel, there are eight of us and we each have an Eye. We tend to keep it hidden, but that knife will cut through such glamours and sever them without issue. That is not to say it would be easy since many of the others are far more powerful than I am. But...if you are capable of getting The Mother's Eye, then I will see to it that a second shall await here on your return. As well as a suitable reward." She sounds grim, as if the entire prospect of such ran against her grain, and in all likelihood it did since she and the others were all pieces of a greater being yet she was explaining how to murder them all.

Date Night

Thankfully the cool air helps keep Jezebel's libido chilled as the hovercar rises further in altitude until it reaches an air-dock floating hive above Inside's Spire. Whatever the place Jezebel had chosen for dinner, it seems to be much higher class than many as a valet is standing by to open the door as soon as the hovercar. Expensive silver carpet lines the path leading to a large restaurant with an exterior of gold, crystal, and black marble. A simple sign of silver lettering rests above the door, proclaiming the restaurant to be Sky High. The air was certainly a little chilly, but to Jezebel it was more refreshing than cold. "I hope you don't mind, but I figured it would be a place neither of us have been to before." She explains, smiling as she offers her arm to help Cessie out of the vehicle.