1. - Top - End - #19
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: General Anime/Manga Discussion 16: In Another Thread With My Smartphone

There's a bunch more on my potential list:

Joshikousei no Mudazukai. I've read the manga up to a point, it's decent fun. There's a {Scrubbed}girl who's my favorite.

Takagi-san, 2nd season. Maybe they'll come up with some anime-original stories. It should pass the time. It's mostly about the chemistry of the Japanese VAs for me.

Dumbbell nan Kilo Moteru? Senko-san was a bit of a snoozefest; let's see if this one brings the funny.

Machikado Mazoku. Apparently, this is a flipped magical girl show of some kind - the protagonist is a perfectly average girl who happens to be dirt poor, but one day is endowed with magical powers. Except they're demonic powers, and she's the dark magical girl on the side of evil. I suppose I expect her to not do a very good job, and for the "good" magical girl to be a bit of a piece of work. Could be fun.

For My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat the Demon Lord. Title's a handful... Please make it not creepy. Good wholesome adoptive parent/daughter slice of life, no wife husbandry under any circumstances. {Scrubbed}. Thank you in advance. (Also, I'm not trying the Mother/Son isekai show. Any soul brave enough to venture there, tell me if it's half as creepy as it sounds.)

Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Could be a fun romance slice of life show. 22 episodes and a "drama" tag is interesting. It doesn't look like it'd be pointless melodrama, the character designs are more on the fluffy side.

And yes, obviously Kanata ad Astra (though I've read the manga, which means I know the major twists beforehand - to anyone else: this is not a show you want to be spoiled on - tread carefully!) and first and foremost Vinland Saga.
    Last edited by jdizzlean; 2019-11-24 at 11:01 PM. Reason: clean up
    This signature is boring. The stuff I write might not be. Warning: Ponies.