Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
Nodding to Hence that he under stands the laws on magic as explained. He says “Yes, I under stand, plan on doing anything drastic, or as porously listed I may want to send a potation to your commission. considering both me and the female mage in the next room are very capable of casting magic of the ninth tire. Could only imagine the paper work. For an astral construct. If you are not familiar, they are a type of golem grown form crystals. And that explanation is over simplifying it.”
"Well if the thing will exist permanently then you will need to go through the proper channels, yes. Temporary unthinking beings have no restrictions".

"Temporary being classified as one cycle or less as I recall." Adds Hernce a second later.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
In the other room. The mage gets up putting her finger up saying to the Medusa in Under common. “My apologise. She does not understand under common. Do you mind if I translate, and assist the other two? Or would you like the company of your master? I undersand that he do to how his power he can be at times hard to deal with.” As she smiles knowing full well that she would rather deal with her.

As she starts assisting the sword maiden as she puts in common her full name, and that she is human and that she is Bloodraven’s bodyguard. And then puts her finger prints were asked.
"That is fine." Replies the medusa to the offer to needed translation.

Soon the second of those present is done.

"Would you like to go next then?" The medusa asks the mage.

Soon:
Spoiler: OOC
Show
Just skipping ahead. Feel free to continue replying to the above if you were planning another of Bloodraven's entourage to do something.

Finally with all of you licenced and done being stuck in customs you are all led to the city proper by the medusa while Herce gets you a guide.

The interior wall opens out into a wide street with many alleys branching off down the length. a great many buildings are carved into the stone instead of being constructed separately. The people are a mix of humans, medusae, and the serpent men. The last seem primarily servile in their responses with others.

As you wait with your companions and animals your guide, a guard in full uniform shows themselves. The squat human identifies himself as Legar.

"Right so you plan to visit mistress Hesychia? Anything you need to do before that? Stables? I think Hernce said something about the bank"?