Velibor

Players

Spoiler: The Archivist
Show
The Tsarwood is the only territory I consider to be mine. As to my enemies, the only current one is the Mirror Queen. Do not aid it, do not assist it. As to the goal, it simply is to force her to resign from the position of Pontifex. I do not have more demands than that regarding her.

I am perfectly happy to extend it to some of your allies as well, if you would name them. I would also like to have a list similar to mine from you - and any of those allies of yours - as well. Is the length acceptable? Contract stays in place until the next praetor is elected. At that point, if we wish, we can sign another.

Spoiler: The Old Flesh
Show
I've talked to Ophois, and we've come to an agreement to stay out of each others way. You should know that Kasdeveris has also privately expressed his interest on becoming mayor to me before, in case you did not already know this. Since the Queen has refused to resign, would perhaps be for the best if this discussion takes place the next month. We'll know better what you need and what I can give you. For now, however, I'll stay out of your territory. You should also know that I am, indeed, interested in your eatery plan, and we should discuss it further in the future.

NPCs

Spoiler: The Howlpack
Show
I may very well give you the Tsarwood. In return for something, of course. I do not wish others to enter my woods. If they do, inform me of the incident. And, if you consider yourselves strong enough, strike them down. Do that, and you can hunt within the Tsarwood.

If you want more than that, there's little I can't provide. Assist me against the Mirror Queen, and name your price for doing so.