View Single Post

Thread: Customer service rants

1. - Top - End - #92
    Barbarian in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: Customer service rants

Oh EVERONE ignores the script, and the directions. They are over the top stupid. Only new people follow them, or new supervisors want you to follow them (likely figuring that they were competently made without reading them).

Nope this project is going by VERY quickly. I am ~170 in and NOT ONE PERSON has any questions about their policy.

I did get one guy who had questions about a letter he received from us . . . that I do not know ANYHTING about.

I think that I angered at least 3/170 people (audibly angry people) that hate that the company calls them all the damned time about everything.

Now my batting average at selling is HIGH (usually in the top 1-3). I am slower at getting sales numbers than most (at my level, usually #3-6), but last month I was #1 in sales (something rare for me). I do not think that normally I anger people. Calling people to ask them if they have an unprompted question seems to anger some.

It helped that we got a new manager who does not think that speed is king. Seriously the last manager thought that speed was more important than rate of success. Now that hurt my brain!
    Last edited by darkrose50; 2019-07-05 at 12:38 PM.