View Single Post

Thread: A Bit Of Venting

1. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: A Bit Of Venting

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    So where do the women go when they've given up on finding a man worth a damn? Uh...Asking for a friend.
    Step 1. Find yourself a group on a forum or Discord server that focuses on {Scrubbed} gamers of a certain nationality (Or find a group that is a niche group applying to your interests)
    Step 2. Get to know people on a surface level, realise the group is 80% guys and get nervous
    Step 3. Endure a wave of guys just wanting to get it on based on the fact that you're a woman part of this niche group
    Step 4. Give up hope, these idiots don't even bother getting to know you before professing their love
    Step 5. Randomly meet one of the members at an event
    Step 6. Start chatting with the guy on a friendly level
    Step 7. Start developing feelings towards that guy, but deny all feelings
    Step 8. Have a mutual friend, that also happens to be your neighbour, that pushes you towards "aw come on give him a chance"
    Step 9. Have the guy come and ask you about joining a dating website
    Step 10. Get angry as hell and tell about your feelings
    Step 11. Find out the feelings are mutual
    Step 12. Start dating this thick brained man and find out you really care about and cherish each other

... I mean, it's an example story. Honestly, I have a massive history of failed relationships and dating disasters from the past 12 years that includes both meeting people online through forums (this place is definitely not one of them, not at all........ ), IRL and on stuff like OKCupid and Tinder. I guess my point is, hang out in spaces that has people who share the same interests as yourself, prefer local groups unless you're ok with long distance relationships. These groups can be IRL or over the internet. I'm personally indifferent about online dating services, though lean towards the side of caution as a woman. It can be uter hell. Also, beware truthers. For some reason they're very eager if you share at least one interest with them, then try to convince you to come to the dark side.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2019-07-10 at 09:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LaZodiac
    aah yes, alligators
    the most anime of creatures
    ~Extended Signature~