1. - Top - End - #738
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Not-So-Mith'd Opportunity: Random Banter # 222

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    What next?
    Look, when pollen has zero affect on you (except maybe making you wash the car slightly more often, but hey, that's what garages were made for) and people just complain using the most generic word they can, there's not much reason to suspect specifics.
    Does 'the world' mean the US and Canada?
    Of course not, that's ridiculous. "The world" means just the US.
    I'm not sure, but I heard it was difficult to redub every mention of Mr Boddy with his real name, Dr Black.

Actually, that's what annoys me the most. Shorten the game's name all you want,but why is the distinguished Dr Black now the nobody Mr Boddy. I mean my sources indicate that you have learned individuals over there, and I might understand changing it off out jag been Lord Black (because people keep trying to convince me you don't have a peerage), but what's wrong with a names that denotes success.
    If you wanted his name to kept as Dr. Black, then maybe you shouldn't have lost the war!
    Quote Originally Posted by DataNinja View Post
    Nope. My brother, for instance, was only allergic to certain plants that were West Coast exclusive. So when travelling to somewhere on the East Coast in the middle of allergy season? Could breathe perfectly fine.
    Note to self: don't move west, continue to believe in my perfect immune system.
    Last edited by Peelee; 2019-07-12 at 02:55 PM.
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2