1. - Top - End - #785
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Not-So-Mith'd Opportunity: Random Banter # 222

Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Anchorman is the best argument the British, or anyone else, could pull out if they wanted to advocate for the downfall of American cinema. Truly, that was our darkest hour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Haven't seen Jackass, haven't heard of Cool as Ice. That said, it's unequivocally worse. I envy your blissfully Anchorman-less life.
    Somehow in all of today's conversation this is the most wrong thing I've ever heard.

Vanilla Ice's ****ty romance-comedy and a bunch of dumb****s violenceing each other are not better then a really good comedy movie. How could you think that?

Quote Originally Posted by SZbNAhL View Post
    The lives of a pair of socially inept geeks, one of whom is autistic, are inverted by the arrival of a socially proficient but non-geek-literate woman who forces them to interact with the outside world. Just because they don't pay the royalties doesn't mean it's not a remake.
    big Bang Theory is a group of four friends not a pair, and that aside you've described the basic premise of every sitcom. I've SEEN The IT Crowd, and it's not even remotely similar.
    Last edited by LaZodiac; 2019-07-12 at 07:33 PM.