Congrats on the D??? win Danzibr!

I got the mid difficulty (D280) to 94% once and then tried to "improve" my run only to get no where close. Didn't realize I hadn't cleared the D240 sub 30 and so when into that one by mistake and got very excited and then very confused. Actually considering a pull on VII banner 1 as a result. I'm a bit weary of the Angeal relics (as I've nothing for him and don't use him - but then I've been fighting Jenova without dispell for its haste or pro-shell. My VII tech is on the old side and all three of the awakenings are for people I have who are well positioned to do well.

Actually, thinking as I write this, if I swap in Mog's healing option for Realm chain and lead with Areith's Planet Protector instead of using her first SB to heal up - that might make up some of the difference. Wish my VII team had an easy way to slot in Dispell or Banishing Strike. Could also sub Red XIII out for Onion Knight while keeping my healing in tact and then have Onion Life Siphon/Entrust Cloud.

Tifa has here BSB1 and 2 LMR (En-Earth start and Attack buildup) - Her awakening would be a win in many ways.
Zack has BSB1 and his Imperil USB - He's a stable on my physical wind team (team lacks chain)
Vincent has BSB1 and USB1 so he should be scary strong as a fire mage, I've found him disappointing in most contexts. In the torment I swapped him in for my Red XIII (who only has Lunatic High and support skills), saw no meaningful change in mitigation and a nice damage uptick overall (the loss of the hastega on someone other than my Medica hurts though).

Unlikely to actually pull on this banner, will anounce my triumphs/failures if I do. Would be nice to see the upcoming event schedule.

Daily Draw was kind to me today. I got my first Daily Draw rainbow that was a solid upgrade. Celes LMR (chance to Double cast spell blade). Celes is part of my go-to choice for VI teams. The armor is a +holy armor but I've got a few of those, probably won't wind up vaulted but unlikely to see use outside of VI content.

Torment Rubies are sitting at just over 2 new abilities. I'm deliberating on whether or not I want to boost my strongest teams or round out teams.
Top thoughts currently:
Spell Blade Water/Lightning - Almost certainly the smartest choice. Gives Lightning and Water a solid upgrade in offensive damage output and both teams have at least 1 high rank spellblader.
Spell Blade Fire/Earth - More cautious here. My current Fire team isn't running a 6* Spellblader, so this is more of an straight Earth upgrade.
Machinst, Imperil Fire- A more reliable, higher damage, imperil fire Machinst ability. My stacked Balthier + irational love of the leading man says "Yes please." Between his LD, double cast LMR, glint, BSB2, and OSB - he's a fire damaging machine and this looks to make his output more reliable.
Shooter, Water 6* - Again, this is a specific upgrade for Tidus. While Tidus lacks favortism of Balthier, his relic selection is even more impressive. With his AOSB, Chase USB, and Gen 1 CSB - he's the undisputed king of Water. I think this would be enough to sub 30 Marilith,not to mention improve his Chain building.
Witch, Lightning 6* - I'm pretty sure I don't need this. Shantoto isn't capping damage with her Awakening even at full Gen 1 chain against Kraken. I just really like the idea of spamming this into a Magicite or Torment fight with her Tripple Cast LMR kicking in.
Lastly:
Samurai, Ice 6* - Tiamat is still a bear of a fight and Ayame puts out nice numbers - this would help cement her damage output. I know I should be considering the Monk Ice ability as I have Snow's Buff USB and gen 1 CSB - but he just seems so extremely lack luster. These two are on the bottom of my thoughts right now along with the 6* Wind summon. Alphinaud's got his Brave USB which lets him recharge SMN abilties which is amazing and his BSB 1 with Instant cast spam and ether mechanics. These are solidly in the "looks nice, but further down the ranking" at the moment.