1. - Top - End - #862
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper X-2: Gems, Mithril, Salt - In Position!

Daily Draw was kind again: Leena glint! Now this is a glint I can get behind - Instant cast, medica, 1 SB bar - Might have to try the V torment D280 again.

In other news I threw myself at some 5* magicites despite not having a Magicite Deck built up for them using my 4* clear teams and ... just no, not yet. I could survive a while against Behemoth King but not do any damage (and I needed a full Medica or Last stand almost every round) - Damage was better against Mateus, Famfrit, and Phoenix - but the incoming damage so completely overwhelmed me that it didn't matter.

Going to focus on all the other stuff I haven't fished yet and slowly work on my 4* Magicites.

In other news, no regrets about grabbing Lunatic Thunder - Triple proc during awakening with EnThunder against Craken for 6*4*19999 damage and a new best clear was a good feeling.

Edit: Also went ahead with getting Burnt Offering, Sapphire Bullet, and Stormspell Strike - no regrets yet and without having the Lightning crystals to hone them. Even just at Rank 1 (and with some lucky double casts) brought my Marilith clear time to sub 30.

Looking through my 4* Magicites, I still need a couple wins against Ixion to get enough copies of Magicite to make 99s and against Siren and Hades as well. After that I'll be needing to do inheritance farming. Might return to 3* magicites for that at first as I should be able to reliably sub 30 all of them while I can so far only Sub 30 Kraken and Marilith. I expect that improved Magicite decks will help me against Torments as well to get more Crystals and rubies for more abilities until I can reliably sub 30 4* fights - and then I'll be ready to poke 5*s again.
    Last edited by SuperPanda; 2019-07-14 at 10:38 PM.