1. - Top - End - #20
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Ancient Realms

Another tidbit to add.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Dragon View Post
    This is great!!

I tend to have long winded Ramblings.

I agree that Psychosis as an Excuse for being Evil, is just that. An "I can't help it" excuse.

One thing that I've always thought, is that it's the Long Term behavior of a Character that really sets their Alignment.

Nobody's perfect, so the occasional breaking away from normal behavior, isn't going to change a (D&D) Character's Alignment. Constantly doing such breaks, does. Regardless of Excuses.

<Snip>

Now, I normally avoid discussing CN.
    My opinion of this, especially in an RPG, doesn't seem compatible with anyone else's.

But, I'll go with the Original concept of Catwoman (Thief Rogue/Shadow Monk?) usually falling here.
    Very independent; She's more interested in the Challenge of the Heist, then the actual value of the item itself (except for cat themed items in the old Batman TV show, which might have more value to her than anyone else) She wasn't Malicious towards anyone that hadn't directly offended her (which even Good Characters can do).

Sure, it was possible to "redeem" her, but mostly because she had a crush on Batman.
    Something to do with him being the Mysterious Bad***, while still (mostly) a Good Guy.
    Agree?
    Disagree?

Why?
    Last edited by Great Dragon; 2019-07-17 at 10:12 PM.
    My Knowledge, Understanding, and Opinion on things can be changed
    No offense is intended by anything I post.
    *Limited Playtest Group - I'm mostly Stuck in the White Room.
    *I am learning valuable things, here. So thanks, everyone!