Amedeo

The fencing master replies to Yorn, You're right that they're a bunch of madmen who don't need a reason to do crazy things. Nonetheless, I wish we had a clearer picture of their plan and what they are doing right now. Like this, what was the whole point of attacking this village? It sure isn't just to kill us, an assassin would have been a lot better. At any rate, let's get at the bottom of this and find out if our esteemed Lord Tragone is involved with this.

He gets ups, sheathes his sword and starts looking around the camp for any evidence that relates the cultists with Tragone.

Spoiler: OoC
Show

I suppose this would be an investigate roll.
Look for clues: 4dF 1

Since nobody really has the skill, I'm not sure if Gianluca and Yorn can help or not. They do have spot, so that might justify it. If they can, l will use my last fate point to invoke Frassinia must be saved at any cost to represent his thoroughness born of his zeal for the kingdom for a total of 1+1+1+2 = 5. Otherwise, unless Yorn can also spend his last fate point to do something about it, I think it is a fail.