Thread: [IC] War of the Dragon [Fate Core]

1. - Top - End - #98
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] War of the Dragon [Fate Core]

Melkath
    Fate: 3 -> 4
    Physical: OO
    Mental: OO

Melkath thought the figure might have been Lugh, some infuriating visage taunting her now at her lowest point. She was already angry, this pushed her over the breaking point. When she heard her supposed "friends" who abandoned her to die had returned to the village, she rose from her bed, painful as it was to do so. She went out into the day's sun, another blinding light that nearly sent her to her knees. She fought the pain with her anger, the power of the fey gathering inside her. She thought she was just going to beat those who had abandoned her, now she knew she would make them feel a similar pain. She gathered her will, her drive, when she saw the three, and raised her hand against them to call illusionary fire, intense flames, flames that would gnaw at their sanity as they grew closer with every second. She wanted to hear their screams as she had heard her own.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Using Glamours to attempt to Create an Advantage Creeping Flames on the party for that instant FP there. She was originally going to just punch and wail at one of them, but Lugh mocking her in her bed made me feel like she would grow with a sense of vengeance. The Fig was supposed to be her atonement, and they left it and her to burn and die in her eyes. That good enough?

Oh, also the Glamours roll: (4d3-6)[-2]

EDIT: I guess the concussion didn't help her head. It's the thought that counts.
    Last edited by Celticbear; 2019-07-21 at 08:21 PM.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.