View Single Post

Thread: [IC] War of the Dragon [Fate Core]

1. - Top - End - #99
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [IC] War of the Dragon [Fate Core]

Yorn
    Fate Points: 4
    Dressed Stab Wound [moderate] — clears SS2/S4

Yorn feels something wash over him, the almost familiar sensation of Melkath's glamors he recognises. Different than usual, but he soon spots the fey pointing at them rather intensely.

"Mel! You shouldn't be up yet." He decides, seeing her unsteady appearance. "Come back inside and sit down. We've got a lot to talk about."

He makes to pick the fey up and carry her her back inside. Maybe Massimo or Hachikat could talk her though what's happened?

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

Defend against Glamors with Courage (Will) 4dF+3 1

I don't know how serious this all is, but Yorn doesn't expect anything so unless the attack (at -2) seriously hurts him somehow he's just going to be trying to bundle Mel up til she calms down.

Assuming this is being treated as a conflict I'd want some kind of Brawl Attack to take her out so we can talk this out. If it's not then I'll do a Might Overcome action to take her inside in reply to this.

Roll is 4dF
    2, my Brawl is 2 and my Might is 3. I'll use any free invocations we get from Mel flubbing her create advantage so badly for an attack/overcome somewhere from 4 to 7 points.
    Last edited by Mr Stereo1; 2019-07-22 at 08:10 AM.
    Insanity is checking the IC twice and expecting a different result.