View Single Post

Thread: [IC] War of the Dragon [Fate Core]

1. - Top - End - #100
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: [IC] War of the Dragon [Fate Core]

Amedeo (Fate: 4)

Once the fey has been seated and somebody has explained everything that happened, Amedeo speaks, But worry not. We shall make Tragone pay for this evil and bring him to justice. He gets up and adds, Speaking of which, if you'd be so kind as to excuse me I shall get changed and go and find out where and when we can pay a visit to that canaglia .

Amedeo then goes to some farmer's house to quickly wash and put on plainer clothes. He dresses a nice, grey woolen coat*, a dark brown cloak and a dark blue hat.

His first stop is the local lord's aviary, where he casually checks whether he intends to go hunting any time soon and what sort of birds he will take. All throughout the morning, especially before the lord is up, he casually drops where he knows the noble's retainers might be, asks a few questions and drops a few coins.

* Or a linen shirt if it's very hot or whatever sort of clothing is appropriate for the weather.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show

Seeing as I am trying to find out a perfect time to hunt Tragone (place and time where he'll have less armed people around), this might be best represented by an overcome action.
    Wealth to find out Tragone's schedule: 4dF -1 + 1 = 0

The roll isn't particularly exceptional. Amedeo might be too stingy.

If succeeding at a cost is on the table (assuming this is a failure), might I suggest that someone recognises Amedeo and gives word to Tragone, who promptly proceeds to sending some thughs to "finish the job"?
    Last edited by MrSandman; 2019-07-22 at 04:57 PM.