View Single Post

Thread: [Masks] San Fransapporo: After Dark

1. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Masks] San Fransapporo: After Dark

Pool: 1

Ground Zero, Nessa et All: Pierside

It takes a moment for Nessa..and really most everyone else to pick their mouths off the ground. "She's going to kill you and you're going to enjoy it." Nessa finally breathes in her usual dry manner, turning back to the cameras. "I call dibs on your sets. Bring some condiments to the fight, I hear Glavnos women eat their mates." With a flip of her hair she's back to the shoot as it resumes. Leaving you with a phone.

You do get a buzz though it's only to throw back your message to Ronin. Not even a "didn't send" notice. An outright return from the carrier, Ronin's phone number seemingly disappeared into the ether. Wherever Ronin is, she's not anywhere with any kind of service.

Ronin, Hikari, Tsunami, The Smith: The Forge

Hikari's words ring true, the Smith's eyes narrowing by degrees. "You walk ever deeper into the shadows, little bird, with no one to guide you." Her gaze however breaks from Hikari to size all of you up en mass. "It is folly. I'll have you know this before you leave. If you've made your minds up to this fool's errand then so be it but it is not a decision I can join you in. The world rests upon mighty pillars, foundations built by time and trust but they're still fragile things. You'll learn this but I fear it will be a lesson too late."

She then turns back to her anvil, and thus her back to you. "I will inform Wukong that you seek an audience with their guest. They will know where to contact you. Many will oppose you, Lightbringer most certainly will be among their number. You've no hope against the likes of her, if the time comes that you all must cross blades...run. I won't forgive you if you kill my only student." She glances over her shoulder as she moves to lift her mighty hammer. "Be safe, Max. I've nothing more to say to any of you while you remain stubborn. You're dismissed."

The stern tone brooks little argument, The Smith placing the Repository nearby as she goes back to whatever task you interrupted. Each ring of her hammer can be felt in your swords Hikari, as if they remember the strikes the hammer lay on them even now.
    Last edited by Razade; 2019-07-26 at 06:14 AM.