"It certainly appears as if the the former Prince has lost his mind, which is all too likely given the frequent diableries he has been committing lately. I am reasonably certain that he is still on the premises, the main question that goes unanswered at this point is whether he is the one animating these corpses through a talent that I at least did not know he had, or whether he has help. At the very least, I do not think we have to worry about too many other people in the way of armed thugs, it looks like he's killed all of those that stayed with him. The animated corpses, at least the ones we were forced to engage, do not present a great threat individually, we should be able to sweep them out easily enough. I suspect that if the prince is capable of planning anything anymore, they are intended as a distraction, something to occupy our attention away from him."

"At present I am mainly concerned with the domination effect that the prince has at his disposal. I suspect that some of us will be forced to fight each other sooner or later. I think we need a plan to handle that, and having been on the short end of that domination affect myself, I would prefer that the plan not be just shooting anyone that starts acting weird"