"And airships? They have those up top?" Legar asks.
Not even batting an eye Blood Raven replies “In my homeland it is a common sight to see the Air ships of powerful guilds. I was a member of one such guild. And yes, I am familiar with many styles. Then agen it could also be arguable to just build a small keep and make that fly or teleport as well. But things like that are just a matter of time, resources and money.

"Looking for goodwill to grease the wheels with your matter with Mistress Hesychia?" asks your guide conspiratorially. “We've had problems with organised vandals. They don't much like the violence in our arena and have decided to protest with violence of their own. Genius move that is. Well after the last games they smashed up shops belonging to those nobles who offered patronage and sent new blood, such as one Mistress Hesychia. Dealing with them would make friends for someone looking to.”

“Lugar, I have been told before that martial Adepts, like my self are very rare. And hypothetically after pointing out the ring leader give a demonstration the combat abilities of a martial adept. But, if these guys are two weak, I could end up in a lot of political hot weter.” As he then smiles at Legar.

As the mage just shakes her head saying “Why not just arrange to call him out there ring leader to a public duel. We could even make some extra money, as I don’t think they with out seeing your abilities. Understand how such a small creature a pixie could be so deadly. Dueling is legal in the city, right? As I have a easy time you master as a for higher Judicial Champion and with a bit of reputation it pays very well.”

At the bank.
As he takes the papers clerk. From the clerk saying thank you. As he then takes the bags of coins. And then goes to the exchanges line and when he finally gets to that clerk hands it. The paper then the 5 bags of 1000 gold coins. As he informs the clerk that most of it will be in Glit. But also takes the amount what was recommended to “Put these to the side for logging” were also taken care off.

As he then waits for the transaction to complete. Knowing full well he will have a lot of counting a head of him.

(OCC no think of it as him pulling out one bag and then another and so on and so forth. As he is placing these large bags of gold on the clerk's desk. Knowing full well someone is going to be counting.)