Quote Originally Posted by Kane0 View Post
Thanks for the feedback guys!

A bit of extra Ki just for your spells I think is a fair counterpart to EK/AT spells having their own slots rather than using existing class resources.

Fire Snake I didn't bother with because there are so many fire spells already, and Unbroken Air seemed a bit... boring? It's a single target damage + push/prone, figured things like Wind Wall and Gaseous Form would be more interesting.

Timelapse, extra action next turn sounds pretty good
Firm Grounding, happy to remove the damage resistances and add concentration. I figured cover isn't a big deal since you could come across it on the field or make some with a cantrip, and advantage against being moved is the primary benefit which is offset by not being able to move.
Bounded Weapon, is Vampiric Touch much of a good comparison? I always figured it sort of sucked. Good to see that it checks out below fireball though.
Well, if nothing else, you know that you're hitting a good spot for a 3rd-level spell if you're more or less smack dab in the middle of fireball and vampiric touch for effectiveness.