Quote Originally Posted by Naknakthebedshe View Post
Ahh yes sorry. She was already captured by the drow when we started the adventure. I play her as panicky and not the sharpest cookie in the sock drawer. She panicked and tried to unlock the door with the tip of her tail. Failed miserably and bruised her tail. No she wasn't wanted by the drow persay but they are always looking to snag new slave stock. Ahh. That's something I can work with. And thank you now sindear has a goal. Sindear must survive til the end and return to the surface so she can go back and retreave the staff and stab naknak in the chest three times to break his curse. Here is hopeingshe makes it back powerful enough to retreave the staff of power.
Time line wise, you can do it so what I wrote happened...
The war between Drow and Illithid DOES spill over into the Kobold home, so they're forced to flee.
Naknak easily escapes (just takes off the sheet and is invisible), gets separated from Sindear.
Sindear gets captured by the Drow who are looking for slaves to help in the war with the Illithid.
That's when she tries to escape using her tail and such...
And knows one day she will need to return home to find that staff if she wants to help her (ex?) boyfriend Naknak!