Adalmar

He doesn't understand the words of the lizardman, but his tone conveys their meaning well enough. He shivers, briefly.

Revulsion seizes him as an uninterrupted flow of nightmarish images shoves aside his thoughts. He can taste bile at the back of his throat. Stop ! And with that his mind closes up, the ordeal thankfully over.

His eyes sweep the group, and their faces that suddenly seem so cold, even bathed in the torch's glow. They won't be moved. He lets out a deep sigh, turns around and climbs up a stalagmite, imitating Khazrael.
"Khazrael, wait ! Speed will avail us nothing if we fall prey to the abomination. Slow down !"

He proceeds on more carefully than the sorcerer, stopping often to search the darkness and listen. Kir is flying in circles around him, more agitated than usual.

Spoiler
Show
I am not sure how many Listen (+13) and Spot (+13) checks are going to be needed, DR, so I'll let you take care of them ? Or tell me how many Adalmar gets before something happens/he detects something.

If at all possible, he ties the torch to his belt/backpack and keeps his sword in hand.