1. - Top - End - #657
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (IC 2) San Francisco by Night: A Requiem in Fog

To stick her head out, to be noticed, was the last thing Lilith wanted right now. What she wanted was to press herself as far back into the crowd as possible and all but disappear until the danger passed. However it occurred to her she was uniquely positioned to distract the Prince. It would all depend on the scale of his madness and it's nature, things impossible to discern right now.

'**** it.' She said to herself as she elbowed her way to the front of the crowd 'You only live twice after all.' Once at the front she threw the remains of the scalp at the Prince's feet. 'I was ever your loyal servant, Majesty. And an artistic genius, try finding someone who says otherwise. Why didn't you ever show me your art? Did you fear my critique?' She took a deep breath and held it for a moment, the recently dead find it hard to shake such habits, then she launched into it 'Because you should have! Your work has inherent meaning, true, but that is all that it has. Your composition is severely lacking, the use of color is pedestrian, the repeating patterns are uninspired and the clashing patterns almost blend. The lines are ugly and the flow is nonexistent.
    'But worse than all that, all of it. Your work is derivative and dull, it shows no skill and has no uniqueness.'

Spoiler
    Show
    It may not be clear, the intention here is to drive the Prince into frenzy, or at least have him focus all his attention on Lilith. I'm not sure what to roll here. Would you say manipulation+empathy?
    I'll roll that to save time if I'm right
    man+empathy+emotions
    2+3+1
    (6d10)[5][8][6][5][8][9](41)
    10 again
    (6d10)[6][5][1][6][9][3](30)
    Last edited by Ladorak; 2019-08-14 at 11:48 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Human Spirit by kpenguin. The Raynnverse lives!

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.