1. - Top - End - #79
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Overlord Styled Sandbox (IC)- Guild Golden Star (Now a Solo Game)

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
    “Lugar, I have been told before that martial Adepts, like my self are very rare. And hypothetically after pointing out the ring leader give a demonstration the combat abilities of a martial adept. But, if these guys are two weak, I could end up in a lot of political hot weter.” As he then smiles at Legar.

As the mage just shakes her head saying “Why not just arrange to call him out there ring leader to a public duel. We could even make some extra money, as I don’t think they with out seeing your abilities. Understand how such a small creature a pixie could be so deadly. Dueling is legal in the city, right? As I have a easy time you master as a for higher Judicial Champion and with a bit of reputation it pays very well.”
    "Yes, given a days notice with the arena commission and a two tri charge for manpower before other expenses. You... um, you think the guy behind this would respond to a challenge"?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf69 View Post
    At the bank.
    As he takes the papers clerk. From the clerk saying thank you. As he then takes the bags of coins. And then goes to the exchanges line and when he finally gets to that clerk hands it. The paper then the 5 bags of 1000 gold coins. As he informs the clerk that most of it will be in Glit. But also takes the amount what was recommended to “Put these to the side for logging” were also taken care off.

As he then waits for the transaction to complete. Knowing full well he will have a lot of counting a head of him.

(OCC no think of it as him pulling out one bag and then another and so on and so forth. As he is placing these large bags of gold on the clerk's desk. Knowing full well someone is going to be counting.)
    You reach the front of the line in about fifteen minutes and it is another good few until the snake-man is done with the merchants scales double-checking the value of your coinage.

Now with your bags being counted things speed up dramatically. The clerk empties the bags two at a time and counts with different hands, eyes facing different ways like a chameleon. The living calculator is done in only a few minutes places your coins to the side and begins counting their equivalent value at an equally rapid pace and soon has your replaced coins in the same bags you originally handed over, slides them over to you, and places the gold coins you handed over in a tray below his desk. A few are kept aside and pit in a smaller box with the note the other employee gave you for getting the coins logged, all of different minting's.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    For coins the breakdown is:
    Glit=1 Gold
    Tri= 1 silver and 3 Copper
    Drop= 1 Copper
    Last edited by ThreadNecro5; 2019-08-14 at 02:35 PM.
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9