1. - Top - End - #838
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Land of the 6 Kingdoms 2: Please Let This Be A Normal Interdimensional Field Trip

I...don't know, actually. Evanescent answered, coughing once, but nothing else happened. I've never read anything about these creatures, before. They may be local, just to this Mistveil region. Perhaps later, we can ask more about their kind, where they came from, why they are here, but as for them being a threat? No. In fact I think the belief that they are a threat is the threat.

As far as I can tell, they aren't changelings. They aren't inherently evil. They are no more predisposed to conflict against ponies than you or I would be to another. Them, minding their own business, and then suddenly needing to defend themselves, that is when their capacity to snowball power becomes a threat.
    She looks away for a minute. That didn't make any sense at all.

Er, what I mean is that it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Fear of what they could become, guarantees that our fears, materialize. Even if it didn't, we would not be justified in aggressing against peaceful creatures. Does this make any sense?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2019-08-14 at 05:41 PM.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.