All the people hang on the added complexity, remember that these rules, as stated in the OP, are intended for a party full of min-maxers. Adding complexity makes things more interesting for most players with that mind set. Having more things to think about and figure out is what min-maxing is all about, finding the best way to milk the most out of your build. Strength builds under RAW do have their benefits, but rarely are they much superior to Dex builds. Sure they can get +1 AC (unless of course you invest a feat, at which point you can match it with medium armor). As for damage a SS build can basically match any GWM build. The extra +1-4 (when including crits) average from the die roll is a drop in the bucket compared to the +15 you can get from ability mod and feat.

So I would say, your house rules aren't for most people but at a table like yours they give a min-maxer more to think about. I don't see anything in there that is unbalancing. Especially with multiclassing off the table. The rogue buff would be a huge boost to rogue dips if multiclassing was allowed so with that rule multiclassing basically has to be off the table.

I like a lot of the intelligence changes though I would personally set illiteracy at 7 or below instead of at 8. Though if you use a standard point buy that prevents it from every occurring in a PC barrig something like Feeblemind.

I'll try to come back and give my opinion on each individual rule, as well as their interactionsbwith each other, when I have more time.