View Single Post

Thread: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

1. - Top - End - #1285
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] Here Comes The Son

Jormungandr Engine:
    Android 10, The energy you drain....it is not just any ordinary cold. Much like ki is the essence of life, this is the very essence of cold, the primordial frost from all other kinds of cold emanate from, the kind of cold that is used at the dawn of time to make the world, powerful, primal, the kind that ushers in eternal winter and ice ages. It is the purest, platonic idea of freezing and its flows throughout this entire Engine like its lifeblood. The gods would not make such a thing with anything less. It does not just make things cold, it seeks the death of heat itself in all things literal, figurative and metaphorical, and thus will try to freeze your body, your emotions, your soul, freeze your thoughts and even snuff out your ki if you cannot control it. Do you have the discipline, the will to keep yourself from becoming both physically and metaphysically? Especially as it has stored a vast amount of Primordial Frost?

While the red miles begins to travel up the great engines length, piercing the mechanical beasts innards, causing leaks of Primordial Frost energy to spring out of it and begin freezing anything that it touches- this includes the red miles itself, traveling back up to Poka as even as it continues spreading across its great length. The Engine roars, whether in pain or as an alert no one knows but the roar causes a portal to open to a lifeless solar system with a giant red star and a few planets that it flies on through, some of the Primordial Frost leaking out onto a rocky moon and cover the entire surface in a thick sheet of ice as it passes. The Unkillables follow you and blast any Primordial Frost with ki to burn it away from freezing them. and to help destroy it. The Engine seems to be heading towards the red sun, alarms going off as it does so and the guns still firing even as this happens, a big machine like this while it can break down doesn't just stop all at once.

Solitus:
    "Ah I see you have blinded me, much like that villain years ago in the desert who threw sand in my face to try and gain and advantage but little did he and you know that I have already mastered five other senses aside from ki and sight for use in combat! Just another demonstration of my endless perfection. No mere trickery like that can defeat Solitus, Son of the Sun!"
    Those senses being hearing, smell, tremor-sense, using his goatee as whiskers, and even echolocation using his own voice.
    "Behold the glory of my voice as it becomes a wall to protect me! For I am Solitus, Son of the Sun and my speeches are as walls to keep me safe, you cannot pierce these words, these exhortations of my glory! Who in the universe would not want to hear my words? Who in the universe beholds my speeches and does not see how they expound my greatness in complete and honest truth? Who can deny that I am the most honest being that has ever lived? Words are my greatest weapon and shield! Through them, I communicate to all who I am, and therefore communicate the distilled essence of perfection right to their ears, am I not morally bound to tell everyone of my greatness? I am! I am! I am! For it is only the highest morality for all beings to know of the most morally perfect being so they can learn from my example and thus become morally perfect themselves so they can stop being immoral. Truly I am the Goodest Person That Has Ever Existed."
    As he speaks his words turn into a katchin paragraph-wall to block your beam

Beryl:
    She moves once more, shaking herself a little.
    "Its ok! I'm fine now. Don't worry."
    She was aware of every moment, but she wasn't going to tell Nelnine that.
    "Lets keep going now, have to be quick but careful. Ssh. We get caught its all over."
    She begins creeping forward into the forbidden zone looking around corners to see if anyone is there before moving. Nelnine could probably see around corners with his senses but she couldn't.

Team Jade:
    Good, there was something to exploit.
    "New strategy: You, majins, focus on firing electric shock capsules at them to blind and stagger them, we'll handle the rest."
    "Grrr... fine."
    The Majins focus on doing so to stun them so that Jade and Pinappla throw their batarangs through the gaps left to hit them with their batman-accuracy to trying and incapacitate the Veru'nas soldiers for good.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2019-08-25 at 07:52 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".