View Single Post

Thread: (IC) New Orleans by Night CtL

1. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) New Orleans by Night CtL

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

I'm still a little unclear on how dreamwalking works. I have the dream step contract, I think it allows me to enter someone's dream by sleeping, rather than finding the right place in the hedge?
    Would reggy be able to infiltrate the dreams of the catering contractor based on their limited interaction?

Reggy obeyed her silent command, at her signal the meeting is over he starts to pack away his things. However when he is ready to go he does not rise, his mouth opens and closes as he tries to find the right words, he wants to tell her that her passion is a constant source of inspiration, that he admired her strength and resistance, that he would never let her or the hospital down, that if everyone was like Joline Sholas there would be no need for men like Reggy Humphreys
    The silence stretches out until, awkwardly, he finally stands 'I am sorry, I did not mean to upset you.'
    Last edited by Ladorak; 2019-09-03 at 04:21 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The Human Spirit by kpenguin. The Raynnverse lives!

Vagrant and Seal by Smuchmuch. This depiction of Seal is so s'much like Smuchmuch

Sentient #6 Avatar by kpenguin. Clearly the best picture of a M&M character named after a Nevermore song there has ever been.