View Single Post

Thread: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

1. - Top - End - #83
    Spamalot in the Playground

Default Re: Fallout Equesria: Seeds Of Healing(IC)

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    "Greeda! Yes! Named after one of the three elements of advancment-Greed!" She answered proudly.
    As they decend downstairs, it looks less and less castle-ish and more like a stable: metal, here the eyeballs were round screens on the walls.
    He can even notice, workshop and infimary. "Yes. I.. mmmm... dissapointed him quite a lot, and brought shame to our genetic chain" she chatted with a sigh. "He never pleased with the Equestrians I bring, nor the beasts. He always find some mutations he doesn't like. But you look like the Equestrians from before the war! And huggable!"
    Elements of advancement? The outside world was a strange one. Greed in the Stable would get you exiled because that endangers everyone. And yet, out here where there is even less food greed is still an important aspect? Was this Equestria or Tartarus, Doc thought to himself. When he saw the infirmary, he stopped walking and his thoughts turned towards it. He was curious how much medical knowledge survived up here on the surface. He felt the chain get tight and he started walking again so as not to anger his jailer.

"Um, yes, well I suppose putting on a few extra pounds makes me very huggable," Doc said. Prosperity's cooking helped with that. He loved her meals. "You did get quite the catch. And, I feel that your father is doing you a disservice if he thinks what makes you great is genetics. You can't help how you were born, right? He should be proud of what you do now, especially that you look up to him so much."

Persuasion to get on her good side: (1d20+4)[17]
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2019-09-11 at 05:08 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races