Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
"Well, the second element of advancement are genes. They define who we are, and what we can and can't do. Here at the Order, we are looking for the best genes. That part of the problems! I kept bringing defected ponies!" the "pet pens" isn't as lovely, as it might sound- it's sort of a lab zoo, with many beasts, critters, some mutated more, some less. Here there is an eye on every cage.
He can see, she is leading him to a cage with a skeleton of a young pony. The skeleton still wear it's vest.
a leather jacket.
at the corner of the room, there were a coputer, with veins which have connected to the eyes on the cages. Sort of cyber-organic computer?
Doc stayed away from the various mutant beasts. He never thought such a collection was possible. He only read about such monsters in the fictional books from his Stable's library. To see it here with his own eyes... even then he still was unable to believe it.

"But I really apreciate your kindness. Kindness is useless of course. But...' she pat him on the head, like a pet.
"It's nice. If it means anything, I am sorry I could't capture your brothers in arms, alive as well."
Doc didn't like the pat on the head. Prosperity never treated him like a pet. He didn't want to go into the cage. He stopped and resisted the leash to go any closer to that cage. "They... they didn't have to die. We did nothing to you. If you wanted genetic samples we could of donated some blood or something." He turned away, hurt and sad. His ears dropped low, as did his tail.

"And what will you do with me once you have your best genes?"