View Single Post

Thread: FFRP Central: All players start here!

1. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: FFRP Central: All players start here!

I'm a long-time lurker who has only recently started posting. I only discovered this subforum today, but I'm already excited about it. Free-form roleplaying was a huge part of my life a few years ago, but pretty much any roleplay I ever joined or started fell apart.

More specifically, I grew up roleplaying on the official (and now-defunct) Warrior Cats forums. While I would be open to roleplaying in a wide variety of games, I was wondering if there is anyone on the forum who has at least a passing familiarity with the Warrior Cats book series and would be open to roleplaying a game set in that universe.

More generally, could someone direct me to the Nexus OOC thread? I can't seem to find it.
    Last edited by MossyMeow; 2019-09-12 at 09:55 PM.
    Like Star Wars, ponies, and/or unabashed silliness? Check out my YouTube channel, Nothing In Particular, for a healthy dose of absurdity. It's just what the doctor ordered!*

* Surgeon General's Warning: May cause chronic hideous laughter, eye rolling, or beleaguered sighs. Not intended to prevent, diagnose, or treat any disease.