Quote Originally Posted by nickl_2000 View Post

[SPOILER=Otherworldly Patron: the Great Dragon]

Expanded Spell List - 5th level Hold Monster is already on the warlock spell list. Since you aren't automatically adding it to the list and giving them an expanded set of choices you should replace this one.

Honestly this appears to be the Draconic Bloodline on a Warlock. I don't see whole lot different here between this and the sorcerer bloodline (other than more limited sorcerery points). I would love to see more variety and differences between the two subclasses to differentiate them more.
Yeah, I'll have to revisit the expanded spell list.

It is exactly the draconic bloodline on a warlock in most ways, as that is the concept I was going for. This is supposed to be someone who could have just as easily been a sorcerer, but decided to bargain for power with their ancestor instead of developing it themselves. However, I am thinking of adding a breath weapon as a pact boon, and several invocations that are only available to this warlock, and maybr even a metamagic option just for them as well. Does that sound like enough to separate them, in your opinion?