You open the door to see three people sitting in an cleared-out lecture hall, but with several chairs surrounding a table. "Well, I'm still not sure this is entirely our area of 'expertise', Lois. I'm a risk taker, fair and simple, but that doesn't mean I'm inclined to go rushin' off after the first person who calls wolf!" A young african-american woman says to one of the other members. She wears fashionable clothing and seems to be filled with a sort of youthful vigor.
"Lois," apparently the other student, flares up for just a moment. "Well ex-cuse me for believing there could be things in the world that God made other than us humans. Why, imagine the possibilities!" She is an young Italian woman with an athletic build and a stylish bob of dark brown hair.
"Now now, settle down. While I'm unsure if this would truly be an exploration into the unexplained, the money would still go a long... oh! We have a visi-, Miss Carter is that you?" As the third member of the group you recognize to be Dr. Nevada Jones, your previous interviewee, in a similar set of casual clothes to the ones he wore for your interview. "Lois, Jessie, this is an... acquaintance of mine, Jacqueline Carter. She works for the gazette, and we had an intriguing conversation a couple days ago." He then turns back towards you. "Is there something I can help you with Miss Carter?"