Quote Originally Posted by Solara
Well, it was Miko who said that the women would share a room with the "elf", (There's that word again... Grrr...) and we all know how V feels about her, so it's no surprise he didn't want her around, though it's already been established in previous comics he doesn't mind sharing a room with Haley. (No I have know idea what THAT may imply and I'm not getting into here...)

Funny how Miko seems to dislike V so strongly, yet she still has no problem sharing a room with him?

And as fuel for the fire in the gender debate, like most of the strips that contain "evidence" it could be interpreted both ways. Do women in general just feel safer around male elves (as opposed to male humans, dwarves, and murderous halflings) when it comes to sharing a room, does this have to do with V being married, or with V being female?

Also, she said "the women and the elf" not classifying V among "the women"...yet then again she always calls V "elf". So we're back to square one.

The Giant is cruel. :D
Miko dousn't dislike V. The way she treats her is more a product of oblivios-ness. She doesn't relise that she is ticking her off because she is an elf. As a human I doubt she finds being mentioned through race unrespectful.

Its like how some women get really pissed if men use the term "women" when one doesn't know something but then turns around and say "men" as an insult and doesn't get a reaction.