Quote Originally Posted by Imbalance View Post
Is it possible that your player and the editor of that page on FR Fandom are one in the same and planted that info as a test to see how far you'd go to accommodate their character?
Haha, I'm quite sure he isn't. He does like to sprinkle some obscure tidbits of lore into his own campaigns, just because he can. This is why I think he picked the name, to have a deep but subtle reference - and, as such, not expecting me to recognise it or dig deep enough to find it. Which is why I thought it'd be nice to do my homework and acknowledge the reference he made, both as a nod to him and as a nice dip into the lore. I think he'll appreciate it, but then I do need to get it right.

Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
The first link has some citations to "Lands of Intrigue: Book Two: Amn" pages 23 and 59. That was an AD&D book, published in 1997, so it's pretty far back in the lore; but you'd probably find what you're looking for in there.
I couldn't find a (legal) free download of it, only copies that are sold on websites I can't buy anything from. Do you happen to have access to this book, or at least the referenced pages?