Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
Drazhar is hardly unplayable garbage, he just isn't good. His best use is, sadly, giving you an extra HQ choice so you can run a double battalion of Kabal units. But for gameplay, he's a beatstick who works as a pretty decent melee unit.

Anyways, I'm not sure what you mean by the new rules. Do you mean the rules we've got previewed? Because I'm excited for effectively doubling his damage, but I'd be sad if that came with a point increase.

Honestly, I'm excited about the Phoenix Lord's getting any buffs. The majority of them are garbage and could really use some serious buffs. Particularly Karandas and Fugen. Especially Fugen who costs as much as 5 Fire Dragons and does not nearly have the same impact as 5 Fire Dragons.
What does his doubled damage matter on? to one-shot Agressors that he wounds on 5s? Strength: elf models with S:User weapons are garbage. Does DE somehow struggle with murdering guardsmen? Are there multi-wound T4 models for him to take care of? Hopefully he'll go down in points, because at his current cost he isnt even a good batallion filler.