Spoiler: Way of the Elemental Bands 2 Electric Boogaloo
Show
Very nice! It's a lot cleaner now, though I'm confused about the line "You can only use one elemental power on an attack and you may only use one strike in each of your turns." Are strikes just the abilities that have the word strike in them? Are elemental powers the other abilities stances grant then?

Spoiler: Oath of Light
Show
Looks fun! I did a double take with the Channel Divinity options, until I remembered Paladins only get one Channel Divinity per rest . For Hurling Smite, what exactly constitutes a smite spell? Is it any spell that has smite in it's name, only those that you have prepared, or something else? Also, with Burning Aura, when do creatures take damage? Is it when you use your bonus action to extend it? Overall it looks fun and unique; it feels like it would play differently from a normal Paladin, but that's not a bad thing!

Spoiler: Fighter Archetype: Shikensu Warrior
Show
Oh dang, fun martial classes are my weakness. I love the flow subsystem; I just wish there were more finishers for other weapons, like unarmed strikes or bows. The 10th level feature is a bit strange though. Personally, I would tweak it so that once per rest, you can make a free lesser Finisher without spending flow as a reaction before you're downed, and scale it up to heavy and devastating. No complaints with the rest of the subclass though!

Spoiler: Oath of the Enshaden
Show
I find it very amusing that we got a light and a shadow based paladin this round . It's very flavorful, though I'm hesitant about using Shade points to boost spell DC, or setting DC's based on a damage roll. I don't know if it would be an issue in actual play, but it's making me do a bit of a double take.

Spoiler: Otherworldly Patron: the Great Dragon
Show
I like this a lot! It's a sorcerer stuffed into a warlock, but that's not a bad thing. I would definitely play this given the chance! Sorcerous Talent says you need 5 sorcery points, but it doesn't specify a source, so does it work if you multiclass with a normal sorcerer? I don't think it's an issue if it does; a small bonus to your sorcery points isn't going to break anything, especially since the warlock gets it slower than a sorcerer.

Spoiler: Fighter Archetype: Guilder
Show
Very neat; it's kind of like a pseudo-Artificer! It does feel very video game-y; spending a full round to buy an item kind of stretches my suspension of disbelief, but it's no big deal.

Spoiler: Druid: The Circle of Eyes
Show
I like this a lot! You've captured a very lovecraftian feel without making you turn into a squid. Divination suits a druid very well. I would definitely play one given the chance.

Spoiler: Martial Archetype – Irradiated
Show
Very flavorful! I like how you've turned the points system on it's head. Some of the abilities aren't party friendly, but it's not that hard to work around. All in all, looks like fun!