Quote Originally Posted by sktarq View Post
I'd also recommend you search this subforum for worldbuilding threads started by Yora. Yora has been iterating various low magic, exploration/survival, type settings for a while now and reviewing that work could probably be highly helpful if only in helping you to organize your own thoughts.
I am looking at yora's post and while there is a lot of good information there that i could use to help my world building in general im not seeing a whole lot for what i'm looking for. maybe i havent looked a the correct post from him yet from my quick glossary (ill keep looking). Even so i think getting some of the of the things answered in POST # 7 will be useful and probably put me on the right path. If there is anything of note thats from Yora's threads or post you think will directly apply you can always copy and paste the post number url like i did with my update to my questions (POST # 7). that way i can get the most direct info you might be trying to point out.

like i said ill keep looking at his stuff (because there is a lot of general world building tips im seeing) but not going to count this as solved with Yora's threads in mind.