I thought that the MCU was going to be the major reason I signed up for (or didn't sign up for) Disney+.

Having seen the list? I don't care. The MCU movies will show up, or they won't. There's enough day one content there to keep me occupied for freaking forever.

I'm most surprised by the list of live action films. There's a LOT of stuff I remember from my childhood that I'm looking forward to seeing again.

Swiss Family Robinson
Treasure Island
The Incredible Journey
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Willow (!!!!)
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Sister Act
Hocus Pocus

...hell, I could put at least 20 more flims just from the live action section. And that's just stuff that I've seen. There's a bunch on there that I've vaguely heard of as classics that I never got to see.

I am rather surprised to see White Wilderness listed. That film is nearly as infamous as Song of the South, which did not get included.

---

From the animated films, there's a fair few of the classics that I saw in the cinema that I'd like to see, plus a lot of the newer ones like Frozen that I never got a chance to see (or would like to see again, like Wreck-It-Ralph).

The TV shows don't have much for me, but there are a few. I've never seen Gargoyles, so I'm super excited for that. Gravity Falls is fantastic and I never got a chance to finish watching it.

The Pixar stuff has some gaps, which surprises me. Up is a notable absence.

And of course, 30 years worth of Simpsons. Dear Lord.

---

So...yeah. They've sold me. That is a flipping TON of content, and deciding not to sign up for it because they don't have [INSERT SHOW HERE] feels like cutting my nose off to spite my face. I'll get it, work my way through everything I want to see, and then look at what they've added to see whether I want to keep it. There's a lot more I want to see on Disney+ than there is on Netflix, that's for sure.