For the people who don't want to watch an anime to see a Lawful Good character. Here's a mostly spoiler free character study of him. Spoiler-marked anyways for people who prefer to have literally zero information.

Spoiler: Demon Slayer
Show
As the title implies, Tanjiro is a swordsman who hunts Demons. Demons themselves stand in a weird grey area of morality. They were once human, and have now been forced into a situation where they consume humans to survive. Some demons are bad to the bone, slaughtering humans by the dozens and eating them to amass power. Some are more reserved, only doing so because they simply can't stave off the hunger, and curse their wretched lives. Regardless though, Tanjiro kills them. He does it with great remorse and compassion, but at the end of the day no matter what their motives may have been they're murderers and need to meet justice. It helps that Tanjiro's sister is a demon who; through force of will, managed to avoid eating people. Thus, she's proof of concept that the demons don't actually NEED to hurt others, they simply give into instinct. As long as they've never hurt a human, Tanjiro lets them live.

As for my thoughts on the show itself. It's alright. Watch it for the action, mostly. The worldbuilding has more plot holes than Swiss Cheese, most of the characters have at least one extremely annoying quirk, literally every fight ends with the tragic backstory of the demon, and more often than not I really just don't care about them. Yet despite all of the above complaints, the action sequences are SO GOOD I heartily recommend the series anyway. I give it a 6/10 for story, 12/10 for animation alone.