1. - Top - End - #1014
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper X-2: Gems, Mithril, Salt - In Position!

As long as Rydia's Awakening is on the banner it is worth 1 pull for me - I'm not anxious about the gen 2 chains - I have Tidus's Gen 1 chain which works wonderfully for Pheonix and Strago's Gen 2 chain which should be enough for Belias once I get everything else working.

Edit:

I might need to reconsider my pulls - but I still really want Rydia's awakening. I'm not as desperate for Water tech though because Belias has fallen, and sub 30 too!

The team was: Tyro (God Wall) power break, entrust | Rydia, (USB, BSB) Lunar Leviathan, Oggopogo | Ashe (Awakening) (Voltech) | Strago (Chain, BSB) Chain Waterga, Leviathan | Elarra (USB) Curada, Allegro.

The team has ample fire power and healing and with the power breaks we survive the worst of the attacks though it makes Tyro a bit on the useless side.

As I work on events and slowly build up my Fire deck, I turn to looking at my Fire teams. Mage fire has a gen 1 chain to bring to the fight and a variety of En-Fire + OSB wielders, but does lack an imperil source. Phys Fire should be able to max imperil and keep it there while laying down the hurt pretty reliably. I am more confident on those fights once I figure out the tricks to them - and with Ice down I'll have half the elemental wheel of 5*s.
    Last edited by SuperPanda; 2019-10-20 at 12:05 AM.