View Single Post

Thread: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

1. - Top - End - #126
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

Despite everything, Oddy cannot shake a bad feeling about this mare. An alicorn that is willing to talk is a step in the right direction, but she senses a darkness within her.

The alicorn rolls her eyes and begins counting. "Ten. Nine. Eight. Sevvvffffffffff! GAH!" Her body dissolves back into the misty form it took to escape the snowdrift and she quickly drifts away from Doc and towards the upper back corner of the traincar. "Ah yes," her voice echoes from within the cloud, "A 'point'. How very unfunny." She slowly re materializes, though this time she is able to stand on her own hooves. She looks about the car at each person present.

She takes Rime's candy on her telekinetic glow, examines it, and sets it down next to the scarf. "So then," she says, voice sliding into a lower, dangerous tone. "Now that I am back on my hooves, I suppose any chance of killing me has come and gone."

Quoth shifts uneasily. Golden subtly reaches into a pocket of her suit. Two Bit looks confused. The conductor has disappeared, probably running to get the chief engineer.

The mare chuckles, a slight maniacal edge to it. "But! I was not lying earlier when I said I bore you no ill will. In fact, I will make up for how my crash spoiled your trip. Observe!" Out of her mane crawl shapes, shadows in the form of pegasi. They have no features and are uniformly black, but they are large and strong. "Go," the alicorn says, "And clear the tracks for this train. I expect you to be done in ten minutes." The shapes salute and leap through the windows, passing through them unimpeded by mortal concerns such as solid objects.

She seats herself at the back, draping languidly across several seats, and lets out a yawn. She is still wounded, but something about her seems to have greatly magnified the healing power of the stimpack.
    Last edited by Miltonian; 2019-10-19 at 02:02 PM.