View Single Post

Thread: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

1. - Top - End - #132
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: The Frozen North: All Aboard!

"Sometimes ponies insist on a 'challenge'," the alicorn replies to Doc with a humorless, toothy grin.

Quoth steps closer to Roxy and sits down near her. He lowers his voice below the whistling of the wind outside. "I still don't have t' like it," he says, "We might want to 'check her work' after she's done. Even if she don't mean harm to us, she could have got it wrong. More magic a person has, less practical knowledge can fit in their head."

The alicorn's eyes narrow as Oddy approaches, and she studies the deer with a careful expression. "Holidays. I suppose you mean Hearthswarming, eh?" she says, patting the pillow. She grins again and leans forward, putting her face uncomfortably close to Oddy's. "I'm more of a Nightmare Night fan myself."

She returns to a normal posture and half-closes her eyes. "If it is a miracle, then it's one that soon the entire Crystal Empire soon will know. Thanks to your kindness, I shall be able to save your 'Frozen North'."

She looks to Doc and gestures with a hoof. "Come closer, my savior," she says, "I would give you a gift, since that seems the be the way of things around here."

Rime get a nod and a grateful smile.
    Last edited by Miltonian; 2019-10-19 at 04:57 PM.