View Single Post

Thread: help with a 3.5 character build

1. - Top - End - #2
    Troll in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: help with a 3.5 character build

CG Silverbrow human bard 2/crusader 1/bard +4/crusader +1
    Feats: Dragonfire Inspiration1, Song of the White Raven3, Leadership6, Skill Focus (Diplomacy)human.
    (Ideally, you would go bard 4/crusader 1, but in order to take SotWR at level 3, the crusader level needs to move up. This costs you some second-level maneuvers, but it's not too bad.)

Take your 9th level in marshal, and pick up Words of Creation and Draconic Aura as feats.

At level 8, you grant your allies +2 to hit and damage and +2d6 fire damage on each attack.
    At level 9, you grant your allies +4 to hit and damage and +4d6 fire damage on each attack, as well as +2 Spot, Listen, Initiative, and they add your Charisma bonus to one set of checks (such as Dexterity checks, which include initiative).

If you can, pick up a vest of legends. At level 10, it increases the bonuses you grant to +6 attack and damage and +6d6 fire damage on each attack. The vest costs 16 000 gp, out of 49 000 gp WBL for a 10th-level character, so it's on the expensive side, but it is very powerful.
    Last edited by ExLibrisMortis; 2019-10-20 at 11:31 AM.
    Spoiler: Collectible nice things
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Faily View Post
    Read ExLibrisMortis' post...

WHY IS THERE NO LIKE BUTTON?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keledrath View Post
    Libris: look at your allowed sources. I don't think any of your options were from those.
    My incarnate/crusader. A self-healing crowd-control melee build (ECL 8).
    My Ruby Knight Vindicator barsader. A party-buffing melee build (ECL 14).
    Doctor Despair's and my all-natural approach to necromancy.