Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
She returns to a normal posture and half-closes her eyes. "If it is a miracle, then it's one that soon the entire Crystal Empire soon will know. Thanks to your kindness, I shall be able to save your 'Frozen North'."
"You said something like that earlier. You were a little out of it, but you addressed the Frozen North. What do you mean by saving?" Rime is open to listening to her, but she has dealt with people trying to 'save' the north. They normally aren't kind ponies, or ponies Rime would want to 'save' her. She doesn't think badly of the alicorn, but past experiences have left her a little cynical. "We have a lot going on up here. How long exactly have you been up here, or even freed from that puffed-up showmare?" The alicorn seems new to the Frozen North. Rime is not new to her homeland.

Quote Originally Posted by Miltonian View Post
Golden taps Rime on the shoulder. "Soooo..." she says, "You walked out and walked back in with an alicorn. That's...interesting. Will she be joining us or..."
Between all the ponies talking to the alicorn, a little side conversation never hurt. Rime somehow isn't surprised by the shoulder tap in all the attention stealing excitement. She turns her iron head to face Golden. "That is something isn't it?" Rime never would have gotten herself into this mess if it wasn't for the other rescuers. "Doc found an injured pony out in the snow and insisted on patching her up." Rime seems perturbed. "I don't know if she will be staying with us. It's the middle of the night, and she hasn't fully recovered. For her, the best course of action is to spend the night with us. She is friendly, and I don't see the harm in it." Rime lights up like a sand dog finding a juicy diamond. She can feel the scoop of her life! An opportunity is knocking. "She has already told us some very interesting stories. It would give me a chance to write some fantastic material."