Huh, I've got mixed feelings on my pulls.

100 mythril and both pulls were pretty good and boosted my teams decently - but still didn't get what I was after.

2 / 11 and 3/11

Both Strago LMRs - which will make him a stronger chain bearer for the water team (which actually didn't need the buff).
Rydia AOSB - I did get a Rydia Disco, it just wans't the right Rydia Disco
and 2 Kimari Awakenings - I did get a water Awakening, just not the one I need/wanted.

Strago LMRs - I'm happy with these, I recently did his normal dive and his LM 2 is actually pretty strong even if I might not use it anymore. My team didn't rely on it but it was nice when it kicked in. With an extra double cast and an innate en-water, he's about as good as he can get without a new relic or two for a while.

Rydia AOSB - On the one hand, I'm really disappointed to have missed her awakening yet again. On the other, this is a tri-element blast when I have en-element Sbs for both Water and Earth, and its a solid suit of 6* Armor.

Kimari Awakening - I'm really conflicted here - on the one hand, I never use him, on the other this is a fantastic reason to. I need to hone up water Dragoon abilities and bring him onto my permanent X team for torment runs. This might give me the kind of damage I need to blitz down the next level difficulty on X torment (haven't looked for a while). It combines nicely with Tidus's gen1 chain and keeps my X team full water without needing to dip into other elements. Its also now likely a very solid spear for anyone who wants to use it... but...

I got two great pulls on this banner and didn't get what I wanted.

On the plus side though, I actually brought down Belias before I made my pulls so I know I've got what is needed for Fire magicites. I'll be clearing events and working on inhereting up Belias and Pheonix for a while now while I prepare my push into Ice territory. I won't feel the "loss" of missing Rydia's awakening until I hit my earth teams at the end of the Magicite wheel, and there is no guarantee she'll still be on team earth by then.